This three bedroom unit split over two levels with lovely sunny garden ticks all the boxes. The most convenient of locations adjoining Penrith CBD is a walk to schools, shops, station and hospital as well as all of the restaurants and cafes the Penrith CBD has to offer.
Click on book an inspection to register your details so we can instantly contact you with an inspection time & date for when the property is available!
• The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
• Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
• Applications are available to download on our website: http://www.stantonandtaylor.com.au/Rent/Tenant-Application-Form
The following information must be included with each application:
• Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
• Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
• Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant
• On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Eftpos, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
• Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Keep up to date with our “New Listings” by registering your details and you will receive an email notification of all new properties that meet your criteria: http://www.stantonandtaylor.com.au/Rent/Tenant-Property-Alert
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office or (02) 4731 2899 [email protected]