This outstanding lifestyle property is situated in the tightly held Botobolar locality. With a perfect combination of natural variation, it is ideal for anyone wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of town living; be it just for the weekend or as a permanent place to call home.
* The ultimate rural retreat with a mixture of cleared land, natural bush and sandstone escarpments.
* 72.81 hectares (approximately 180 acres) to bush walk, ride, hunt and roam about; it is all yours.
* Zoned RU1 primary production with confirmed dwelling entitlement from Mid-Western Regional Council.
* Expansive rural views from Box Hill and picturesque native scenery are real highlights of this property.
* Solid timber and Colorbond weekender with composting toilet and wired for connection to a generator.
* Two other storage sheds plus several rainwater tanks.
* There are three dams and several seasonal waterholes and springs across the property.
* Located just 34kms from the thriving regional centre of Mudgee.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or any of the sales team at First National Mudgee on 6372 3000.