2 1 2
This charming north facing 2-bedroom Torrens titled home in the much sought-after suburb of Broadview, has come on the market for the first time. This bright and airy, light filled home would be ideal for the first home buyer or those looking to downsize and would respond well to some personal touches to make it your own.
- 2 generous bedrooms main has walk in robe and walk through 2-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 has built in robes
- Bathroom has 2-way access and separate W.C.
- Generous north facing living room with gas space heating
- Kitchen overlooking rear courtyard, provides electric cooker, dishwasher and open plan meals or second living with split system air conditioning, 2nd gas heater and ceiling fan
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Electric roller shutters to windows
- Double auto garage
- Generous storage throughout
- Large under cover outdoor entertaining area
- Rainwater tank
- Tool shed
- Year built 1987
- Land size 358 sqm
- Rental potential $350 per week approx.
Easy access to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and public transport access from Galway Ave less than 50m away. The vibrant lifestyle of Prospect Village cafes and shops, with private and public schools are nearby. Only 4.3kms to North Adelaide and 6.8kms to the Adelaide CBD.
I look forward to meeting you at 17 Staffa Street Broadview