2 1 2
Situated in a very well-maintained complex is this two bedroom ground floor unit in Rosebery. Metres from the new Bakewell Shopping Centre, this fully tiled and airconditioned home would be a great first home for those wanting to escape paying someone else's mortgage! Likewise, for the astute investor this would be a great addition to any portfolio.
- Two bedroom ground floor unit
- Tiled and airconditioned throughout
- Two-way Bathroom with full size bath
- Built in robes to each bedroom
- Spacious living area
- Seconds to the new Bakewell shopping centre
- Two carparks and 124m2 on title
- Stamp Duty concessions apply
- $10,000 first home buyer's improvement grant applicable
If you have been looking to get into your own property and to stop paying off someone else's property than this affordable and comfortable unit is for you. In a great suburb with a very easy commute to the Palmerston CBD, a shopping centre practically at your doorstep and so much more now is the time to make that change!
Air conditioning and tiled throughout for comfort all year this home also has two good size bedrooms with built in robes, a two way bathroom (direct access to main bedroom), spacious lounge and kitchen with electric cooking facilities. There are two carparks (one undercover) and the complex is very well maintained.
Size on title:124m2
Council Rates:$1707 p/a