3 2 1
Standing out thanks to the unique street-facing design and striking Hamptons' style facades, 'Telopea Grove' is set to be the new benchmark in townhouse living in Waratah. This collection of 12 contemporary town homes by EJE Architecture is convenience personified, just a few short steps from the train station and bus stops and an easy stroll to shopping, schools and the Calvary Mater Hospital.
'Telopea Grove' offers a selection of two different 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom designs to choose from with the convenience of the master bedroom and ensuite on the ground floor. The integration of premium, quality fixtures and fittings and energy efficient design creates effortlessly elegant living areas. Oriented to welcome north-easterly light, the open plan layout is designed to create a seamless transition from your beautiful interiors to your private realm of outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
'Telopea Grove' is at the heart of a new approach to urban style. It's where you can ride or walk the designated cycling route from the university to Newcastle CBD. There's Waratah Shopping Village to make life easier, parkland on the doorstep as well as one of the city's top private schools nearby to help give your kids the ideal start in life.
- Ultra-spacious double storey design offering approx. 150sqm of internal living space
- All townhouses are street-facing with north east facing backyards
- Choose from two different designs some with 2nd living area upstairs
- Master ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, twin-shower heads and twin vanity
- Single garage with internal access plus extra car space in front
- Two colour choices and upgrade package available
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- All rooms have built-ins/WIR, 3rd w/c downstairs, extra storage
- Kitchens with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- All Townhomes feature entertaining areas, and courtyard/grassed area