3 2 2
You will be surprised by the panoramic north easterly aspect to the rear of this well presented & solidly constructed three bedroom, light-filled, brick veneer & tile roof home, which is positioned in a low traffic, family friendly street and nestled on a generous 645 square metre block with a lovely near level beautifully landscaped backyard.
This welcoming home offers expansive escarpment views to Mount Keira & ocean glimpses. It has a separate lounge room with a gas fireplace, ensuite to master bedroom, renovated bathroom and featuring a new custom designed kitchen with plenty of cupboards & bench space with adjacent dining area, sundrenched family room opening onto the covered outdoor entertaining deck that provides a relaxing haven for coffee, reading & meals.
Downstairs there is a large and sunny rumpus room, 3rd wc in the the laundry, spacious double garage with internal access, workshop area plus lots of under-house storage including designated area for wine cellar.
Conveniently located to schools, bus & Figtree Grove.
- Panoramic north easterly aspect
- Escarpment views to Mount Keira & ocean glimpses
- Separate lounge room with a gas fireplace
- En-suite to master bedroom, renovated bathroom
- New custom designed kitchen with dishwasher
- Sundrenched family room opening onto deck
- Downstairs there is a large rumpus room
- Internal access from double garage
- Beautifully landscaped backyard
Land Size: 645sqm
Dimensions: 15.1 / 20.4 x 37.0 /36.6
Council Rates: $477.29 per qtr
Water Rates: $172.07 per qtr + usage
Potential Rental Return: $570 - $580 per week
Age: 47 years old
For more information contact Renee Lambert on 0418 423 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org