2 1 1
Welcome to this charming basket range stone colonial ground floor home unit which is in a small group of five. It is situated within walking distance to the vibrant Jetty Road retail strip with its abundant amenities, but most of all, beautiful Glenelg beach. The famous Glenelg tram is situated close by and enables a 20-minute commute to the CBD.
- North facing lounge room with huge bay window and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large modern kitchen/dining with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Modern bathroom has luxurious claw bath and heated towel rail
- Polished timber floors in living room and bedrooms
- Separate laundry with built in cupboards and bench
- Timber venetians throughout
- Split system air conditioning
- Quietly located in a small group
- Single vehicle carport
- Built 1972
- Rental potential $330 per week
Here is a chance to access beachside living at an entry point which would be ideal for first home buyers, investors, downsizers and those wanting a beach get-away. Enjoy living or investing here at 4/14 First Avenue, Glenelg East.
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)