Enjoying a wonderful sense of peace and privacy, this charming cottage located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac offers the best in relaxed country living. Set upon 32 acres of land which comprises of a few cleared acres and the rest native bushland, the 3 bedroom home is brimming with character & flows out to a fantastic entertaining deck. Features include;
- 3 large bedrooms that all include ceiling fans & polished timber floors
- Open living and dining rooms that flow out to the entertaining deck
- Spacious kitchen that features a large island bench
- Modern bathroom that has been stylishly renovated in recent times
- Great sized deck the ideal place for hosting an alfresco party or to sit & take in the tranquil setting
- 4 large dams formerly used for fish farming, plus many bush walking tracks
- Ample wildlife & birdlife at your doorstep, potential for further clearing to create horse paddock etc.
This property provides a lifestyle that many promise, but very few actually deliver. Ideally suited as a weekend retreat, or the perfect hobby farm away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life. All this whilst still only being 10 mins to town services & 25 mins to Evans Head beaches. To arrange your inspection, please contact Luke Turner on 02 6682 6226 or 0431 514 247.