3 2 2
Set in a peaceful parkside setting and offering a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle, it’s easy to feel right at home in this comfortable family abode. Well-presented with modern inclusions, it instantly impresses with its light-filled interiors, beautiful timber floors and private garden haven, designed by Channel Ten’s ‘The Living Room’.
Flowing over one low-maintenance level, the spacious open living, dining and kitchen zone is definitely the heart of the home. Spilling out onto a leafy travertine terrace, this creates an idyllic space for year-round entertaining or playing on the lawn with the children.
- Relaxed living/dining opens via sliding bi-folds to terrace with pergola
- Private gate access to harbourside Morrison Bay Park and playing fields
- Caesarstone kitchen with quality appliances, timber cabinetry, pantry
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Additional bedrooms both include built-in robes and leafy aspects
- Main tiled bathroom with bathtub, large separate internal laundry
- Chic plantation shutters, security system, reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Multi-car off-street parking with level access
It's easy to see why this exclusive waterside suburb is a popular choice for families. Putney Public School, parks and local shops are all within walking distance and it's well serviced by buses heading to the City. And with Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Gladesville plus Putney at your fingertips, this lovely family home offers a great base to enjoy it all.