4 3 3
Located in highly sought after Emu Plains, just 300m from the Nepean River and enjoying a cul-de-sac position, this home presents a great opportunity to add value with updates and modern improvements. Built by a master-builder as his own residence and lived in for over 30 years, the construction is faultless and has been well maintained. Offering plenty of space over two levels this home will impress on inspection. Convenient location close to all amenities (see our drone photos) the level 629m2 block with side access completes a terrific offering.
• Elevated outlook with upstairs living room opening to verandah
• Open plan kitchen/dining with mountain views overlooking yard
• Huge rumpus room / second living area located on ground floor
• 3-4 bedrooms including a bedroom / study on the ground floor
• 3 bathrooms, including one on the ground floor plus an ensuite
• Double garage & workshop provides plenty of space for storage
• Carport to the side provides drive through access to back yard
• Plenty of off-street parking with double width driveway in front
• 629 square metre level block with back yard free of easements
Be sure to click ‘external link’ to take a virtual walk through the property and see location and proximity to points of interest with our drone aerial photography.
Click ‘email the agent’ for further details or to register your interest.
Get in touch with our team at First National Real Estate Stanton & Taylor - Glenmore Park