4 2 2
Nestled in a quiet court in the highly desirable Walkley Heights is a fantastic opportunity to secure this high-quality, large family home. You are first greeted when approaching the generous 552m2 block to a very tidily presented home where the little “extras” become immediately apparent and carry throughout the property.
From recessed exterior and interior downlighting, two living areas, a generous size kitchen and huge outdoor entertaining area, this property is sure to impress.
This house features:
- A large master bedroom with attractive bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 more good sized bedrooms
- 2 living areas
- Open concept large kitchen, dining and lounge
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space
- Easy care floating floors
- Tiled flooring in the spacious kitchen and family room
- Main bathroom has separate toilet and vanity
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout with a split system in a lounge
- Extensive outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Large fully fenced yard with established trees and lawn
- Remote controlled double garage including electric rear roller door to entertainment area
- Quality window treatments including plantation shutters and timber venetian blinds
- Roller shutters to all windows providing property security
- 5000ltr rain tank
- Large powered shed
- 3kw Solar Panel
- Rental potential $460 - $490 per week
Walkley Heights is a beautiful, well established, highly sought-after suburb with access to great parks, walking trails and located conveniently near quality primary and secondary schools. Enjoy local produce at the weekly markets and shopping centres all nearby.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make this your own.
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)