4 3 2
An absolutely magnificent property in a private elevated estate set amongst 9996m2 (2.5 acres approximately) of rolling green lawns and mature trees in botanical-like gardens.
Almost palatial-like with 14 rooms and a private and stunning pool with extensive clay-paved external entertainment areas.
Feature entry is via the middle section of the home which is dedicated to the living areas with the kitchen being centrally located in this area.
Once inside, the home has a high degree of privacy and tranquillity and the luxury of 4 bedrooms, and a study, 3 bathrooms plus 3 internal living areas which have been built in a semi-circular design by renowned Chris Van Dyke, boasting stunning and far-reaching views in every direction.
In the east wing, there is a rumpus/lounge room, 3 bedrooms, (ensuite and generous-sized walk-in robe to master bedroom) a master bathroom with corner bathtub and twin vanity. All bathrooms have granite benchtops.
While in the west wing, there is an office, guest bedroom accompanied by a bathroom and ample storage cupboards. This wing lends itself to becoming a great area for extended family members to become independent.
Everyones idea of a dream kitchen featuring black granite benchtops, poly 2pac white kitchen cupboards, stunning red glass splash-backs, pantry with opaque glass, Miele appliances with induction cooktop, electric wall oven and additional warmer drawer, vented range hood, refrigerator which has been plumbed and breakfast bar.
* Ducted Split system air-conditioning throughout the entire home.
* Fans and insect screens throughout with some security screens
* Living room opens onto an outdoor living area which adjoins the pool
* Large formal dining room with soaring cathedral ceilings
* A media room with built-in speakers and block-out roll-down blinds
* Tiled floors in the living areas and quality carpets in the bedrooms
* 2 Car lock-up garage with tiled floor and remote controlled opening and a full-length, floor to ceiling storage cupboard
* Utilities room plus store room
* Picture windows facing in every direction to capture the tropical rural landscape
* Refurbished in 2006 and new roof in 2011
* Wired for a generator; High speed NBN
* Who would have guessed that it is only a short 5 minute drive into the Innisfail township.
*Zoning is rural residential
Luxury comes at a price... $795,000 - For a personal inspection, please contact Marketing Agent, Di Wagner on 0419 685 495