4 2 2
• Brick veneer construction meaning easy to manage
• 4 bedrooms all with built in storage
• Master bedroom accompanied with an ensuite
• Separate living, separate kitchen and dining area
• 768m2 of completely flat, fenced, low maintenance land
• Double garage
• Within a secure suburb made up entirely of family homes
Dowsing Point is a suburb a little lessor known to the ears but from our experience, one that should not be overlooked. Located between the Elwick Race Course and the Army Barracks, it is a completely level area accessed directly from the highway, is kept almost completely private with no through roads and made up entirely of family homes.
7 Dwyer Place is set upon 768 square metres of completely level land and is brick veneer in construction meaning the maintenance is kept to an absolute minimum.
A large separate lounge sets the tone and a separate kitchen and dining shows that there is an abundance of space within the 4 walls.
The 4 bedrooms all have built in storage and the master bedroom is accompanied by its own ensuite.
As mentioned previously, the land is completely flat and with a double garage attached, there is plenty of space to keep cars out of the weather and storage to keep the house clutter free.
Dowsing Point has always been a hidden gem but those who are in the know understand your buying into a secure suburb that has returns and yields as high as Glenorchy so don't miss out!