2 1 1
Taking pride of place in a premier street, this cute-as-a-button home is simply divine. As charming as it is functional, revamped interiors create a relaxed vibe full of modern appeal with an informal living space opening to a stunning outdoor deck that is perfect for entertaining in every season. The level backyard provides plenty of space for young children or pets and borders Cardiff oval giving a wide open aspect. Two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and single garage add further appeal as does the homes location, just minutes from supermarkets, cafes, retail stores, excellent schools and a quick drive to picturesque Warners Bay.
- Picture perfect weatherboard and iron home set in a wonderfully peaceful street
- Lovely air-conditioned living room extends to outdoor alfresco via stacker doors
- The rear deck adds a superb extra living zone – it’s oversized and covered
- Sweet modern kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedrooms, master featuring double mirrored robes
- Side driveway to a single garage with plenty of room to park a boat or trailer
- Polished floorboards, refreshed bathroom, ceiling fans, under-house storage
- Powered garage with LED lighting and powerpoints, easy conversion for an automtic door
- A perfect first home purchase, downsizer, or easycare investment
Council Rates: Approximately $1680 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $787 per annum
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.