2 1 1
This spacious 2 bedroom home unit fronting the beautiful tree lined street of Orient Road is an ideal first home, investment property or a home for those just wanting to downsize.
- Galley kitchen with brand new electric appliances and ample cupboard space
- Bright and spacious open plan living area.
- 2 bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Bathroom with bath
- Separate powder room & toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Single vehicle carport under main roof
- Rear enclosed courtyard and vine covered pergola
- Quietly located in a small group
- Ample visitor parking with further parking via Magill Road
- Rental potential of $340 per week
Positioned in an enviable location close to public transport, local shops, The Parade and a variety of quality schools, including Marryatville and Norwood Morialta High Schools, Pembroke and Loreto College, this immaculate ground floor unit presents the perfect opportunity to buy into this magnificent location.
Enjoy living or investing here at 1/428 Magill Road Kensington Gardens.
INVESTORS - This property is positively geared and generates a nett income of $4 per week
HOME BUYERS - Loan repayments are $396 per week
o Purchase price of $400,000
o Investors joint income of $100,000
o Interest rate of 5% at 80% LVR
o Rental income of $340 per week
o All figures are estimates for modelling purposes only and are after tax deductions and after property expenses
Contact Tamara from Johnston Grocke for finance advice on 8303 0300
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)