If you’re looking to dip your toe into the coastal market 91 Comarong Street, Greenwell Point might just be what you’re after.
This cosy 1 bedroom cottage has already been largely renovated & is truly a turn-key opportunity as it comes already furnished.
• Renovations include floor tiling, paint, ceiling lining, kitchen, bathroom & laundry.
• Large 836m2 level block with approximately 18 metre frontage & R2 zoning (Low Density Residential).
• Great future potential to extend, rebuild or dual occupancy (subject to Council Approval).
• Ideal as a holiday getaway or perhaps take advantage of high seasonal demand on the short term rental market.
• Central location & less than 300 metres from boat ramp, main wharf, hotel & highly rated Pelican Rocks Seafood Restaurant.
• Less than 20 minutes’ drive to the Nowra CBD.
Ready to enjoy the benefits of living in the relaxed coastal village that is Greenwell Point? Contact Chris Tuminello & the team at Nowra First National today to arrange your viewing.