2 2 1
Situated a stones throw from the famous Nightcliff foreshore, Pool, Foreshore Caf, walking tracks and Pop up Food stalls is this sensational two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. A sensational beachside residence that first home buyers or investors can sink their teeth into, or at this price why not have your own Darwin retreat!
- Two Bedroom end Apartment in boutique complex of 12
- Two bathrooms (master with Ensuite)
- Tiled and air conditioned throughout
- Open plan living flowing onto spacious balcony Private side balcony to bed two
- Built in robes to each bedroom, separate laundry
- Kitchen overlooking dining and lounge with electric cooking
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle and storeroom on ground level
- Close to great schooling, stunning foreshore and an easy commute to CBD or University
On entering the master bedroom is the first room off the long hallway Complete with robes, air conditioning and ensuite. Next is the main bathroom that also has a second door into bedroom two. This room also has built in robes and its own private balcony. A separate laundry is next along and then the apartment opens up to reveal the large lounge flowing out to the spacious and private balcony. Overlooking this area is the hostess kitchen with ample cupboard space and electric cooking.
Nightcliff has long been sought after for its proximity to breath-taking scenery, stunning sunsets and popular walking tracks. Now imagine having this at your own doorstep every day! This apartment is located on the first floor and offers the lucky buyer a secure home in a boutique size complex (12 apartments) complete with an undercover carpark and storeroom.
Priced to sell it is recommended that you make time to inspect today!
Contact Tim Mackenzie
Size on title: 128m2
Year Built: 1997
Council Rates: $1,400 p.a
Body Corp Manager: Whittles Body Corp Levies: $1,060 p.q ($860 body corp, $200 sinking fund)