4 2 2
Generously proportioned home including a huge number of extras quietly nestled in High Wycombe’s Jacaranda Springs Estate. With three large bedrooms and a study/fourth bedroom, as well as a dedicated theatre room and plenty of open plan living space, there is no shortage of space for the family.
Outside, a large domed patio area offers year-round entertaining. A large grass area and separate powered pagoda further add to the entertainment options.
Other notable features include:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas and main bedrooms
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Fully insulated attic storage area with fold down ladder
• Open plan family/dining areas
• Sizeable kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Quality floor coverings including bamboo flooring in living areas and kitchen
• Large laundry with built in hamper and rear access
• Feature lighting throughout
• Close to Jacaranda Springs park (including basketball court), Hawkesvale Reserve and Gladys Newton park.
Located only 500 metres from the High Wycombe shopping centre and within very close proximity to parks and public transport routes, this home is the ideal family oasis. Quality homes like these do not last.
Call Wayne Bacich at Giles Jones First National for more information, to arrange a private inspection or to register your interest today.