4 2 2
Located in the beautiful Summit Estate and set on the high side of the street, this modern home is bright, light-filled and ready for its new owners. A growing family, savvy investors or first home owners alike will love the space, privacy and low-maintenance living on offer.
There are four bedrooms including the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite. The three guest rooms all have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom. Multiple living spaces offer ample room for relaxing, hosting or indulging in quiet escape.
Choose from the formal lounge room, the combined living and dining space or step outside to the stylish, covered alfresco. Here, you can start the day with a cuppa in hand while the kids play in the fully-fenced backyard.
An open-plan kitchen complete with a suite of stainless steel appliances and large island bench makes catering for loved ones a breeze. Lots of windows and an elegant colour scheme create a bright and welcoming space everyone will love. All of this is located just moments from the local golf course and picturesque Laratinga reserve, perfect for an afternoon stroll with the family.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Second living area
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 6061/711
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2016
Land / 859 sqm
Council Rates / $2,371.53 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $pa
Property Type - House
Land Area - 859m2
Built in Robes
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)