4 2 2
Home Open Cancelled due to Contract
Flexible and spacious in its design yet low-maintenance and practical, this four-bedroom home is sure to be a favourite with growing families. Set on a corner allotment in the enviable Mountain Glen estate, this home offers room to move and play.
An open-plan kitchen, living and meals area will act as the hub of day-to-day life. From here, living spills out onto a large, spacious outdoor area overlooking lush but low-maintenance gardens. The kitchen will make catering for friends a breeze with ample bench and storage space, a breakfast bar for casual dining and modern appliances.
A separate living room at the front of the home could act as a media room, kids’ play space or teenagers retreat depending on your needs. The main bathroom, with bath and separate shower, and a double garage complete the floorplan.
This family home is located close to local parklands, public transport links and local schools including Mount Barker Waldorf School and St Francis de Sales College.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Second living area positioned at the front of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5915/100
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2005
Land / 501 sqm
Council Rates / $
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $212.25 pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice