3 1 4
Set on a large block within walking distance of the local primary school, shops and public transport, this property is the perfect family home. The floorplan offers plenty of room for a family with three bedrooms, all with built in robes and a single bathroom. There is a well-equipped modern kitchen that opens to a dining space, plus a light-filled living room. A separate games room offers even more space for the family to enjoy.
Outside, there is a covered alfresco where you can relax and watch the kids play in the huge, fully fenced yard. A mature tree provides wonderful shade throughout the summer and there are established garden beds for a kitchen veggie garden. The 910 sqm allotment also offers excellent shedding with two workshops, a wood shed, a garden shed and a carport. There is dual access to the property, plus a single carport attached to the home.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Spacious living area at the front of the home
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Split system cycle air conditioner
- Slow combustion heater
- Excellent shedding/work shed
- Dual vehicle access (Fulford Terrace and Wigzell Street)
- Ideal for storing a boat, trailer or caravan
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Walking distance to the towns facilities including shops, childcare, school and medical centre.
CT / 5179/614
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1976
Internal / 122.5 sqm
Land / 910 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $1,930.10 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $120.25 pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.