Set in the highly sought after Aldersey Grove in the heart of McLaren Vale, this stunning home has three bedrooms, all with brand new carpets and great views. The spacious and bright open plan living/dining/kitchen area features oak-effect floating floors and plantation shutters for a touch of class.
The modern kitchen has plenty of bench-top space, cream and chrome cabinetry, shelving, and pantry featuring huge handy pull-out drawers. A Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Westinghouse Electric cooktop, oven and grill, 1 3/4 bowl sink with filter tap, and lovely outlook over the rear garden. Convenient lockable sliding door access leads from the kitchen into the garage, which also has an auto roller door, and access to the rear of the property.
The two-way, large bathroom has vanity basin with mirror, shower with grab-rail and heat lamp. There is also a handy second toilet, masses of built in storage and a spacious laundry with side door access to the washing line, plus a stowaway ironing station.
The rear garden is private and secure – relax by the trickling water feature in the alfresco dining area with handy café blinds for year-round comfort, as well as two handy sheds and gated access each side of the property.
· 3 bed, 1.5 bath, new carpets, freshly decorated throughout
· Attractive, 85m2 unit built in 2005
· Open plan living, solar hot water, NBN, garage, carport and two sheds
· Highly sought after Retirement Village close to the heart of McLaren Vale - a rare opportunity
· 85m2 brick veneer, three bedroom home built in 2005
· Newly decorated, the spacious and bright open plan living area features oak-effect floating floors, with Plantation Shutters to the front windows.
· Modern cream kitchen with plenty of cupboard space including pantry with huge pull out drawers. Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Westinghouse electric oven and cooktop, 1 ¾ sink, drainer and filter tap, and internal access to garage
· The lounge/dining area has windows to the front and tiled access to bathrooms and masses of built in storage in the corridor.
· Bedrooms one and two have built in robes with shelves, hanging rails and drawers. Bedroom one also has a ceiling fan and access to the two-way bathroom. Bedroom three is to the rear of the home.
· All bedrooms feature brand new carpets.
· The two-way bathroom has shower with grab rails, toilet, and vanity cabinet with light, plus there is a handy second toilet.
· The spacious laundry boasts a stowaway ironing station, ample storage, and side door access
· Easy maintenance, attractive gardens and two sheds
· Great kerb appeal, this pretty home is located just a few minutes’ walk from the hustle and bustle of the Vale, yet retains peace and tranquillity, and offers privacy and security
· The front garden has lawn, trees, shrubs and flowers, and a pretty archway with climbing roses. The tiled verandah has handy roller shade blinds, perfect for those hot summer days. The attractive carport leads into the garage, which features an auto roller door and access to the rear of the property
· To the rear you will find a private and tranquil retreat – a pathway right the way around the property, bamboo fencing, trickling water feature, paved and pebbled areas with native planting, and a spacious undercover entertaining area with a ceiling fan and café blinds for year round comfort. There are also two handy garden sheds with paved floors, light and power, and storage hooks and shelves for all your tools and equipment