Unique Property - Rare Opportunity - Virtual Waterfront
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 8 Car
- 5 acre Land Area
A unique property in a near waterfront position.
This elevated sandstone property takes in panoramic views of the Derwent River, Hobart City and iconic Mt Wellington. As you look out from the spacious deck, you're left questioning, "Could this be the best view in Hobart?"
With Hobart experiencing a buoyant property market, now could be your chance to secure a rare and unique property with exceptional uninterrupted views.
* 5 acres of land with virtual water frontage and boat mooring
* Panoramic views of the Derwent River, Mt Wellington, Tasman Bridge and Hobart CBD
* Exceptional entertaining: large deck, open fireplace and feature wall
* 10 mins from the CBD, 15 minutes to airport, 5 mins to shopping centres
* Direct access to walking tracks – walking distance to boat club, tennis courts and oval
* Triple sized main bedroom (8m x 4m) with views - potential for additional bedroom (STCA)
* Magnificent shed (125m2) with bathroom and 7m high ceilings - ideal for a variety of uses
The large deck connects seamlessly to high ceilings of the expansive lounge. An open fireplace (with a stone feature wall) and 2 x Fujitsu heat pumps provide year round warmth and comfort, with exceptional entertaining potential. The large main bedroom provides 2 built-ins, and the possibility of creating an additional bedroom (STCA). The kitchen and dining area has touch-points of warm Red Myrtle timber, an area where light floods through large double glazed windows, which are offered up throughout the house. Fit for a variety of uses, the magnificently large shed with 7m high ceilings and a bathroom gives flexibility, from securing or building boats, to parking your car collection. How would you like to call this place home and experience these views and lifestyle? To find out more about this unique property, please call to arrange a confidential inspection.