Unique Property - Rare Opportunity - Virtual Waterfront
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 8 Car
- 5 acre Land Area
Respecting the natural bush landscape and it's near waterfront position, this elevated modern sandstone home overlooks a panoramic water view of the Derwent River, Hobart City and in the distance, spectacular Kunanyi/Mt Wellington.
Custom built for the current owners to capture a spiritual sense of relaxation, the home has an air of Zen quality. The design and location reward the occupants with an exceptional entertaining space with level access throughout, a large outside deck, open fireplace centred in a stone feature wall. How would you like to call this place home and experience it's relationship with the natural environment, these water views and this lifestyle?
- Views across the bay filled with moored sailboats and leafy coastal suburbs
- 5 acres of native scrub land supporting native animals and bird life
- Virtual water frontage and an additional boat mooring
- A short 10 minutes to Hobart's CBD, 5 minutes to major shopping centres and 15 minutes to Hobart Airport
- Direct access to coastal walking tracks – walking distance to boat club,
tennis courts, oval and the Clarence Foreshore Trail for walking and bike
- Large double glazed windows throughout the home allow natural light to
flood the living spaces
- The kitchen and dining areas have touch-points of warm Red Myrtle timber
- Triple sized main bedroom (8m x 4m) has beautiful views - the large main
bedroom provides 2 built-ins and the possibility of creating an additional
- 2 x Fujitsu heat pumps provide year round warmth and comfort, with
exceptional entertaining potential
- Large deck connects seamlessly to high ceilings off the expansive lounge
- An open fireplace set in a stone feature wall
- Magnificent shed with 7m high ceilings (125m2) contains a bathroom - ideal
for a variety of uses from an artist's studio, craft workshop or storage for your
- Now is your chance to secure a rare and uniquely tranquil property location
with exceptional uninterrupted views.
To find out more about this unique property, please call to arrange a confidential inspection.