Gorgeous Family Home In Secluded Location
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car
- 708 sqm Land Area
This gorgeous four bedroom home is very unique in its design and presents beautifully throughout, which is a credit to the current owners. The property is deceivingly large in size and has remarkable functionality. All this is backed up by one of the best addresses in Rosebery, making this a must see property.
Features at a glance:
* Beautifully presented 4 bedroom ground level house
* Amazing location in a quiet cul-de-sac street
* 4th bedroom can be used as office or media room
* Open plan living and dining opening out to outdoor patio
* Modern kitchen features stone benches, breakfast bar and banks of louvers
* Different parts of the house can be sectioned off for added privacy
* Master bedroom with WIR, while bedrooms 2 and 3 have BIR's
* 3-way main bathroom allowing for separate use at the same time
* Generous sized ensuite to main bedroom
* Security screens and security bars throughout the property
* Undercover carport with lock up roller door
* Large Internal laundry with great bench and storage space
* Minutes from Rosebery and Bakewell schools, parks, shops, CBD
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac street, Delissaville Place is one of the hidden gems of Rosebery with beautiful homes and privacy that is hard to find anywhere else.
Enter the house via the front door and you are greeted with a grand entrance that leads down a long hallway. This forms the centerpiece of the house with rooms branching off either side.
The main bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe, plus sliding door access opening out to grass and tropical gardens. Bedrooms two and three are both carpeted, air-conditioned, and feature built-in-robes and louvers. While bedroom four at the front of the property could be used as a bedroom or office/media room.
The kitchen is amazing, offering huge amounts of floor, bench and cupboard space. Dark coloured stone benches give the kitchen a sharp modern look, while the breakfast bar works really well when entertaining guests.
A fantastic feature of the house is the ability to close off the kitchen and living area from the rest of the house. Additionally, bedrooms two and three can also be sectioned off with the main bathroom, creating more privacy if required. It's a great idea for those with kids or a larger family needing space from each other.
Also ideal for families is the 3-way main bathroom that allows you to use the toilet, shower/bath and dual basin all separately and at the same time. Generous amount of louvers are throughout the property providing the living areas, bedrooms and the kitchen great airflow and that extra sense of quality.
The outdoor area features a very private patio area with foxtail palms in the surrounding area, while there is also nice patch of grass for pets to enjoy. The property features a roller door carport with ample room for two cars and storage space as well.
Located within walking distance to Rosebery Primary and Middle Schools, minutes drive from Bakewell Primary, while a Child Care Centre is also situated close by. The Palmerston CBD is situated a few kilometres away making it only a short drive up to shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2008
Land Area: 708sqm
House Area: 255sqm
Property Status: Vacant possession offered