CBD APARTMENT THAT'S NOT A SHOEBOX!
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Car
- 161 sqm Land Area
Tired of looking through CBD apartments that are all cramped for space? Well, 4/5 Harriet Place offers you a unique opportunity like no other. ‘Park Lane’ is a boutique complex of only 11 apartments, with just 2 on each floor. The property features two separate living areas. This cannot be underestimated when you consider the cramped living space of other CBD apartments.
Features at a glance:
* Small complex of only 11 apartments
* 2 large living areas providing more room than other apartments
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with an extra shared bathroom on same floor
* Large balcony with fantastic aspect overlooking park
* 2nd smaller balcony with access from bedroom
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout the living areas
* Modern kitchen with island bench
* Internal laundry with clothes dryer
* Secure complex with lift and only 2 units per floor
* Secure gate access for parking for 2 cars
* Short walk to restaurants, shops, and all CBD amenities
For those working in the city you’ll never have to drive to work again, making the property ideal for both owner-occupiers and investors. Recently many new amenities have opened in the area including Café 21, Zen’s Corner, Domino’s, and Harriet Place Coffee shop. The area is becoming a thriving little hub!
The kitchen is extremely functional with a good amount of bench space as well as storage underneath. The island bench forms part of an open plan living area that extends out to the balcony for outdoor entertaining.
The main bedroom is a great size, carpeted with split-system air-conditioning. A walk-through robe leads to the ensuite, whilst bedrooms two and three both have split-system air-conditioning and are carpeted under foot.
The property has two separate balconies that look out over the park below. One balcony comes off the main living area, while the other comes off bedroom two.
Feel safe and secure with remote gated car park access as well as guest intercom system, while there are two under cover car parks on title. The exterior was painted not long ago giving the complex a fresh look.
This apartment is so different to anything else on the market at the moment. Two large living areas the main feature, two balconies to enjoy the outdoors, with beautiful parkland just below. The location within the CBD also makes this an appealing prospect for those working within the surrounds.
You’ve read all the facts….Make this apartment a priority to see today!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2002
Area on Title: 161 m2
Council Rates: $1,580 per annum
Property Status: Leased at $495 per week until December 2016
Body Corporate Fees: Admin $1,600 + Sinking Fund