SUMMER HOLIDAY FOR TWO - PROMOTION 2014 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion begins on 01/08/2014 at 12.01am AEST and ends 31/10/2014 at 11.59pm AEST.
6. To enter, individuals must, during the specified entry period, visit any South Australian First National offices website and follow the prompts to fully complete the promotional entry form by inputting all of the requested details, answering the questions and acknowledge that they agree to these Terms and Conditions and then submitting the completed entry form. Entrants will receive only one (1) individual entry to the competition through submitting the competed entry form.
A full list of the participating First National offices will be available at www.firstnational.com.au. The entry form will be accessible from the applicable South Australian First National website.
7. Individuals may, during entry to the promotion, refer up to 10 friends by entering up to 10 names and email addresses in the specified form. For every one friend referred to the competition by the entrant who enters the competition the entrant will receive an additional one (1) referral entry to the competition. The entrant will not receive additional referral entries for friends referred who do not enter the competition.
8. The maximum number of entries to the competition for each entrant is eleven (11) entries (e.g. one individual entry and ten referral entries).
9. The draw will be conducted by any way of random selection at 10am AEST on 01/11/2014 at the Promoter’s office, 89 Hoddle Street, Richmond VIC 3121. A total of one (1) major prize draw will be conducted.
10. The first eligible entry drawn will win a holiday for the winner and one companion up to the value of A$5,000 to the destination of the winner’s choice including Economy airfares (and associated taxes), accommodation, transport and spending money. Total maximum value of the major prize is A$5,000.
11. The holiday will be purchased through the travel agent of the Promoter in consultation with the winner and must be taken by 31/03/2015. Any airfares will be subject to the Conditions of the participating Airline. Frequent Flyer points will not be accrued with each booking.
12. If the winner is unable or unwilling to take the holiday, the winner may elect to receive A$5,000 cash instead of the holiday. The winner must notify the Promoter whether he/she wishes to take the prize as a holiday or cash by 08/11/2014.
13. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize winner and their companion. Prize travel is subject to the General Conditions of Carriage of the applicable airline. It is the responsibility of each Winner to check with the Department of Foreign Affairs regarding possible Travel Warnings to a Country or Countries they and their Travel companion will be travelling to.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the identity, email address, age and place of residence of the entrant) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 01/12/2014 at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and/or email.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion; (b) the collection of the prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (g) use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter collects Personal Information (as defined by the Privacy Act 1988) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, provide the Personal Information to third parties including First National members for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter or relevant First National member.
29. The Promoter is First National Group of Independent Real Estate Agents Limited (ABN 63 005 942 192) of 89 Hoddle Street, Richmond VIC 3121.