About the business and the role
A brilliant opportunity exists for an established real estate professional to join our dynamic sales team. As part of a nationally recognised brand, our office is committed to providing you with ongoing training & support.
To join our team, you must have persistence, great positive energy & be driven to succeed.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Accurately understand and assess client needs and providing suitable timely solutions.
- Prospecting for leads and new business development.
- Monitor the market and keep track on expired listings.
- Conduct open homes and auctions.
- Database Management
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to create sustainable business relationships
Skills and experience
- Highly efficient and organised with excellent time management skills.
- Hungry to be successful.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- A minimum 1 year sales experience will be necessary.
- Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License is Essential.
- Own Car & Drivers License.