- Full time position based in Chatswood
- Great Benefits
- Well known established brand
A brilliant opportunity exists for an applicant to join our residential property management team. As part of a nationally recognized brand, our office is committed to providing you with ongoing training & support.
To join our team, you must have persistence, great positive energy & be driven to succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Portfolio Management
- Liaising with Landlords & Tenants
- Advertising and leasing properties
- Repairs & Maintence
- Ingoing/Outgoing & Periodic Inspections
- Arrears Control
- Business Development & Prospecting for New Opportunities
- Ongoing Training & Support
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 Years Previous Property Management Experience
- Knowledge on REST Professional
- Current Certificate Of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Current Drivers Licence & Own Car
- Good Communication Skills
For a confidential discussion, please call Simon on 0412 676 781 or email your CV to [email protected] to apply for this fantastic opportunity.