Property Manager / Administration
About the business
- First National Real Estate Candappa Is located in Drouin and services all aspects of Real Estate locally in Drouin as well as surrounding suburbs.
- Specialising in Residential, Commercial, Rural and Industrial sales, we also manage both Residential and Commercial Properties.
- As part of the First National cooperative, Candappa First National pride themselves on their customer service and are committed to ensuring that their clients goals are achieved in a professional and ethical manner.
- Being part of the First National Group means we are part of a Network of 500 Real Estate offices across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
- This is a full-time position.
- Working hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits and perks
- Use of Company Vehicle and mobile phone.
- Close to public transport / free parking close by.
Skills and experience
- Experience in Property Management (Residential & Commercial) / Administrative duties
- Agents Representative qualification
- Strong computer & personal communication skills
- Current drivers licence
- Current police check
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a close team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administrative duties
- Processing and presenting tenant applications for landlord consideration
- Preparing for and attending VCAT cases
- Arrange property maintenance and repairs
- Issuing breach notices
- Processing bonds
- Being aware of and implementing current Property Management legislation
- Conduct Open for Inspections and private inspections for prospective tenants as required
- Collection of rent from tenants and issuing of receipts
- Lease renewals and rent increases
- Prospecting of new rental properties
- Experience with Property Tree preferred
For further details please contact:
Suzy Candappa / Office Manager on 0418 364 801 or please forward your resume / CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.